Friday, November 13, 2009

Not A Winner

A couple post ago I posted a dress that I had designed for Shabby Apple dare to design contest. Well they finally posted the 15 finalist, and I was not one of them.
I was so hoping to be... But was not meant to be.
I guess my days of being a Fashion designer are not here yet.
But until it does happen or I just dream about it.
You can see what the finalist dresses that made it.
Look like and vote for one click HERE.

4 comments:

emily said...

I liked your dress better than the ones that got picked. You should make yours!

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

I'm with Emily. I really liked your dress a lot. I thought some of the finalists were downright UGLY...Gondola?? What?! Some didn't seem very original at all and I didn't think some of them met all the criteria. Some were pretty SHORT. So, I'm sorry you didn't win, but don't give up. I really like your dress!

The Babkm5 said...

I got the movie up from Target...The coupon was for the blue-ray I think $10 off but they were all out and so I just got the regular dvd that was on sale for $15.99-$10= $5.99

The kids love this movie so I was glad that it was such a great deal

Mandy said...

I really liked your dress also!! I am sorry Guppie!! You can still make it!! I know you can! You are amazing and I love all the stuff you make it inspires me!!
By the way thank you for the help on ideas!! I think I am going to use a few of them!! You are great!! Miss you and hope you are doing good!! HUGS