After dinner we (the family) had cupcakes and present for Karlee's birthday.
(The older kids were sad that they didn't get to be at the lunch party).

Notice that the candles are lit on the cake.
We tried to get Karlee to blow them out.
(They are left over trick candles from Kallie's birthday).

Karlee was excited to see one get blown out, but then it came back to life...
again and again

So we all got in on trying to blow them out.

We did gifts next. Look at the excitement on her face as she opens this gift. It was all that I was hoping for.I was excited she was excited. Maybe she would love this gift as much as the one she got last year, from Rachie.

She gets it out of the bag and inspects it.
It is soft-check.
It is cuddly-check
It has a tail (most important part)-check.
Find a place in Karlee's heart- no check.

It can not replace her best friend
BOB the dog.
So it gets no lovin and sit in the corner of her crib.
Sorry
BOB the cow.
Thanks for trying.
What do we do when BOB the dog REALLY has seen better days.
We are on the look out for a look-a-like
BOB the dog.
2 comments:
I love her face in the present pic! Don't worry about Bob the dog looking sad. Have you seen Lambie? Nothing could be worse, but that's ok. We just keep washing him and Rachie keeps loving him. Someday you will look at Bob the dog on the shelf and wish that she still needed him as much as she does now!
How cute is Karlee! she cracks me up! I love her face when she opened up the present! I'm sorrry that Bob the cow did work out! Happy Birthday Karlee
Post a Comment