Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Made From Scratch


On Saturday I made some chocolate frosting from scratch to put on top of some brownies that I made to take to a Elders Quorum activity, but Kyle said that the frosting was still kind of lumpy and not to put it on the brownies. So I had this extra frosting but no cake mix so I went online (allrecipes.com) to find a recipe for chocolate cake from scratch. And yesterday I made the chocolate cake from scratch for the very first time. And it turned out really good. Very moist and very YUMMY!!

3 comments:

The Babkm5 said...

Looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

know what else is yummy made from scratch.....BROWNIES!! YUMMMMMY! Looks good by the way! :)

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

You are great Angie. I don't venture away from my box mixes to much. I keep telling myself that I should.