
On Valentine's Day our ward had a primary activity. The kids had a blast. They went to the local gymnastic center here in K falls and the kids played on the equipment. Then afterwards they had fruit, vegetables, and water. They had a craft for the kids to do but ended up having the kids take it home to do because the kids were having so much fun playing. I thought that when the kids got home they would crash and fall asleep but it turned out I was the one that fell asleep-I must of got worn out watching the kids play. :0)

If you close in this photo you can see all the kids doing stretches but then there is Kelsie in the middle doing here own thing. :0)
2 comments:
My kids would love that place! Do you know if they have something like that around here?
Bryce would have loved that...What a great activity.
Post a Comment