Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year New Blog...

As the year came to an end so did my 365 blog for 2009. I really enjoyed doing and especially looking back on the year of pictures. So I thought that I would do another year of picture for 2010 on a blog but with a different twist. Last year was somewhat of a hard year and I sometimes had a hard time finding the good in a day. I have decided this year I am going to do a 365 blog but I have to find something that made me happy that day. I will take a picture of it and blog about it. So if you want to follow me on this year of happy days. Here is the the link to that blog. 365 Days of Happiness.

2 comments:

emily said...

Good idea...I've been thinking of doing a picture a day still, but with a different twist. Can't wait to see your pics.

Mandy said...

How fun Ang!! Great idea!! I will be watching!! Happy New Year!!