Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dye Easter Eggs- Check

Today the kids didn't have school so we dyed eggs.
It was so much fun.
It was Karlee's first year to dye eggs and she really got into it. She tasted the egg and the dye. Luckily vinegar doesn't hurt you. She even had fun coloring in them before putting it into the dye.
Before we started the dying the eggs, they ask why I was putting the paper down. Jaron has an example why I did. He was excited to watch it change colors.
Kallie with her favorite color BLUE.
Got to love Kelsie, she love her Micheal pajama's (Peter Pan) and wears them whenever she is home. The eggs turned out great all bright colors.

2 comments:

Campbell said...

Looks like so much fun! I love Karlee's face in the picture of her coloring on her egg it is so cute!

emily said...

Fun! I want to do that with the kids one of these days, but I'm a little scared.