Saturday, March 13, 2010

O'Bit of Scare

For St. Patrick's Day I thought I would make it fun this year and do some different things to ring the holiday in. I found this Walt Disney Movie at the Library and it look St Patricky so I checked out. Planned to watch it with the kids while wearing green and eating Irish sundae (potato bar). But tonight the kids and I had some extra time so we sat down and watch the show. I thought I had seen it before- I don't think so. The whole time I was telling the kids that there was no scary parts. I lied without knowing it. At the end it was scary. My two oldest were under the blanket while Kelsie (who is four) was like "YES! it's scary" and was excited. She loves scary movies. Anywho now the kids are freaked out to go to sleep. I hope that the Lucky Charms that I plan on giving them for breakfast on the 17th doesn't scare them too. I hope you have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

*On a side note for all you Sean Connery fans that is him in that picture just a young one. He was 29 when he made the film. I had a hard time telling it was him, I don't think it look like him. What do you think?

No comments: