Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Super Easy Church Themed Quiet Books

I was reading this blog that I like, she had a link to these SUPER EASY to make church themed quiet books. Turns out that this blog is also cute with cute ideas, there are so many out there. Any way I wanted to pass this onto any of you, my friends and family who might want to make these. It is SUPER EASY (I think, I might have already said that ) but I will tell how easy.
Go to Simply Fresh Design . On this page you scroll through and there are three quiet books (Book of Mormon stories, Prophets and Apostles, and We Believe) and also these really cute Article of Faith cards. You Click the texts that says for the download. Then you can go upload it to Costco.com or Walmart.com photo thingy. For theses four books it was a total of 87 pictures about $13.00. Then you can go to the dollar store and pick up a photo book to slide the pictures in. And it is ready to go. I plan on doing these ones for my kids so they can have something quiet to look at and read during church- my other methods are not working.
This is the images of the We Believe quiet book. Follow the link to see the others.

No comments: