When I was younger for Christmas I remember getting a lot of these

Thinking I was quite the little baker.
I loved it.
I still like buying them to have on hand for quick making.
Today Karlee wanted to make muffins for lunch.
It was such a simple recipe (all it was to add milk).
Which she did so well.
It was so funny I was trying to figure out what to put the oven at.
I looked at the back of the bag and set it down.
She picked it up and looked at to check it out too.
She wanted to be the only one to stir.
I had to help out at the very end just to make sure that everything got mixed in.
Just one more, a great smile of the young chef.
Never to young to start baking, I guess.
I can't believe she is going to be "3" next month.
My baby is getting so big.
2 comments:
So cute and fun!
Good job Karlee!! I can't believe she is going to be 3 either!! Wow!
Post a Comment