Friday, September 16, 2011

Lulu Turns One

Olivia's turn one this August and we were able to go to her birthday party. Alycia put so much work into it and it turned out great. I wanted to take tons of picture of the party, but when I went to get my camera out it said the battery was low. I was only able to get one picture there of the cake I made for Lulu. She didn't want anything to do with it at her party, but the next day she got into it. If you want to see more pictures of the party you can go to Alycia's blog.
 The following day was Lulu's actual birthday and we gave her a cupcake and sang Happy Birthday to her. This time she got more into the cupcake. We then got together with Cody's family and celebrated Lulu and her great grandpa's birthday. Once again I didn't have my camera with me. If you want to see more pictures of Lulu eating her cake from above picture check it out here. Thank you for letting us spend your birthday with you Lulu!
Happy Birthday Lulu!
You are one sweet little cupcake!
We love you!

No comments: