On Saturday September 17, Serena and I took the kids to the PGE beach clean-up. Where mom and dad were at. Dad has been putting this together for so many years. It was down at Fort Stevens beach. The last time that we came here was four years ago.
We didn't make it down to the ship wreck then. When we came to the beach and the kids saw the ship wreck they were in awe.
Jaron couldn't believe how it was sticking out of the ground, I thought it was kind of odd too.
As we were trying to do the clean up on the beach the wind was blowing so hard that we had a hard time. After about 20 minutes on the beach I decided that we needed to go on the other side of the sand mound and pick up litter leading to the beach. There the wind wasn't blowing at all.
Serena, Karlee and I
After the clean up, on the way home we stopped at the Tillamook Cheese Factory, had to get us some cheese sample and yummy ice cream.
And of course I had to get some yummy caramels.
No comments:
Post a Comment