Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another Blog By Me

I just wanted to let those know who didn't know. I have another blog where I post a picture everyday or at least I try to get it posted everyday. But there is a picture for everyday. My best friend was doing it and so I thought that I would too. It is called Project 365, what is Project 365 you ask? It is a way to keep track of life's little things. One photo, every day, for one year. Then I can look back at my life and remember even the tiniest parts that would otherwise have been forgotten. So if you want to check our pics a day you can check it out here: http://365projectangie.blogspot.com/
Love ya.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I have been reading your project blog and it is really cute and fun! I haven't figured out how to leave a comment yet, it won't let me under any of the names I put in! Anyway, good job!