Karlee really goes to town when she get in her bumper jumper. At one point you can hear her talking and waving to you.
that is so cute! Unfortunately my kids never liked those, plus we never had a good doorway to put them in!
How cute and she is getting so big!
I love it! Jonah does the same thing in his! They are so fun!
that is adorable...I wish I would have had a place for one of those when the girls were little...I am sure they would have loved it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that is so cute! Unfortunately my kids never liked those, plus we never had a good doorway to put them in!
How cute and she is getting so big!
I love it! Jonah does the same thing in his! They are so fun!
that is adorable...I wish I would have had a place for one of those when the girls were little...I am sure they would have loved it!
Post a Comment