Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas

Christmas morning we spent with my family, the grandkids received a lot of matching Christmas stuff and so I had to get pictures of them in them. Not all of them wanted to do that. But that is okay. After that we headed over to Kyle's family to celebrate Christmas with them. We had a Yummy dinner and open gifts. Karlee got a scooter just her size from her uncle Russell. And he did it just right by getting her a helmet too. We learn this summer to always wear your helmet when ever you are doing anything.
Here they are in the capes that I made them. I love how it looks like Olivia is flying in front of the pack. Look at those super kids!
Emily and Scott got each of the kids these cute Japanese clothes. Karlee would not get in hers, not even for a candy cane.
Karlee is super excited for her new scooter and helmet. She even loved the box that it came in.
Here is the Guptill Family again.

No comments: